Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Big Bang Theory - 6x07 - The Habitation Configuration

    Amy gets mad at Sheldon after he doesn't side with her when she picks on Wil Wheaton.  Bernadette pressures Howard to move his stuff out of his mom's house.
    I liked some of the things in this episode - it's a pleasure to see Wil Wheaton.  And Sheldon got some good fun in.  Penny was just annoying.
    I was pretty thoroughly bothered that no one seemed to point out that Amy was being a jerk.  Her complaints about Wil Wheaton seem to be based on jealousy or something, but she's way out of line.
    And I didn't really care about Howard and Bernadette's story.
    I was thrilled to see LeVar Burton's appearance on the show.  That's three of the main cast down!  I wonder if they'll get Patrick Stewart eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment