Monday, September 3, 2012

Star Trek: The Next Generation - 4x07 - Reunion

    The Enterprise picks up a Klingon ambassador, and Picard has to help decide who will become a new leader on the Klingon Council after a death.  After a bomb is detonated at a meeting, an investigation is in order.
    Another Worf-heavy episode.  I don't care too much for these ones.  I think I enjoy Worf in a comic relief role, I just don't feel as invested with him on a personal level.  This episode does a decent job though.
    Despite the summary I just gave, the most interesting element is that Alexander, Worf's son, is introduced.  At the conclusion of the episode, Alexander is sent to live with Worf's adoptive parents, which was an interesting choice.  Alexander comes to live on the Enterprise about a full season later.
    The other storyline is irrelevant to me.  I don't care much about Klingon politics, and their adherence to rituals seems pretty silly to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment