Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bob's Burgers - 1x05 - Hamburger Dinner Theater

    Bob's wife is enamored with dinner theater, and she persuades Bob to let her put on some a murder mystery in the restaurant.  The kids get involved, and a robbery happens at the end of the show.
    I don't feel as compelled to keep watching this show, but I enjoy it.  I just don't feel like I should keep watching episodes all the time.  But the description of this episode was so much fun that it seemed to be worth it.
    It's a good one.  I don't care for Bob's wife, Linda.  Her nasally voice would be grating, but hearing her try to sing everything was very likable.  I've also started to notice that most of the female characters have very strange designs.  The look like giant worms, almost like Richard Scarry.

No comments:

Post a Comment