Sunday, July 1, 2012

Falling Skies - 2x02 - Shall We Gather at the River

    The resistance is trying to make their way away from alien forces, and they need to cross a river.  All of the bridges have been destroyed, except for a single, rickety bridge, which is promptly damaged.  Tom decides that he's a risk, and gets tied up.  They destroy an alien communication spire on the other side of the river.
    While I watched this episode, I realized what it is that keeps me watching the show.  I'm curious about the alien plans.  Everything else isn't worth seeing.  I don't really even care if mankind survives on this show, they're mostly annoying.
    There's a bit of action, some gross-out work involving a little robotic bug being removed from Tom's eye.  (That may have happened last episode, but I can't remember)
    What will happen with that little robotic bug?!  What does it mean?!  Who cares?!

    And by the way, I hate this episode title.

No comments:

Post a Comment