Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Why a second blog?

    Ever since I started to record all the movies I watch, it's given me motivation to focus on watching more movies, and it makes me feel hesitant to watch episodes.  When I would be in the mood to watch a Mission: Impossible episode, I'd keep thinking that I could spend that time getting halfway through the next movie I had queued up.

    I don't intend for this blog to change my motivation to watching more movies and less episodes, but I'd like the episodes to count for something.

    There are plenty of episodes I've watched this year that I will have missed out on recording.  And there's a good chance that I'll miss some of them, since I often watch an episode right before falling asleep.

    But I'll try to catalog these entries in a similar way.

No comments:

Post a Comment