Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Futurama 7x01 - The Bots and the Bees

    Bender fathers an illegitimate child with a vending machine.  Fry drinks a lot of Slurm, gradually turning him… incandescent?
    Ever since Futurama went to Comedy Central,  I've had a harder time telling how I feel about the episodes.  There are some that are really good - like last season's The Prisoner of Benda.  The new episodes aren't bad at all.  But they don't make me feel as satisfied as the earlier episodes did.  Maybe this is the same problem as Family Guy had.
    The stories are handled fine.  I enjoyed seeing Fry get addicted to Slurm again.  I didn't care for Wanda Sykes handling the vending machine.  But the relationship between Bender and his son was handled nicely.  It didn't feel like much of an ending though.

No comments:

Post a Comment